1. I went to a local brewery on Friday. It was a totally different scene than I was expecting, but it was a lot of fun to try different beers and we ended up staying for their Christmas trivia night:
Yes, our trivia team’s name was “Rob Ford’s Crack Dealer.”
2. A few weekends ago I went to Farmers, Fishers and Bakers at the Georgetown Waterfront for brunch. It was the best buffet brunch I’ve been to yet:
The next bowl came with a bottle of Prosecco which definitely made up for the first bowl choice:
As I mentioned, the restaurant is right by the Georgetown Waterfront and during the wintertime they have an ice rink set up.
Confession: I’ve never been ice skating before, but the first time I do, I sure as hell am going to need one of these little penguins:
3. Christmastime is when we’re all reminded that no matter how old we are…inside, we’re still just little kids:
That is my 30-year-old brother-in-law purchasing a Star Wars light saber at the store. When he came across this toy, his eyes literally lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Priceless.
4. Dressing up your dog is a lot of fun. Now, whether they think it’s as fun is a matter up for discussion:
5. And lastly, Merry Christmas!!! Woofer credit goes to Molly: